100MB Cash quiz app
Last year, Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar launched a cricket-based app called ‘100MB Cricket‘ where the cricket fans could come together and test their knowledge about the sport while competing with each other and winning some exciting prizes. This app is a joint venture between Cricket Legend Sachin Tendulkar and JetSynthesys.
On October 25, Tendulkar uploaded a video of himself on his official Twitter handle in which he made his debut on 100 MB Cash Quiz and announced the cash prizes worth up to Rs 10,000 this festive season. Watch the video here:
Making my debut on #100MBCASHQUIZ! Have you played yet?
— Sachin Tendulkar (@sachin_rt) October 25, 2018
While talking about the 100MB Cash Quiz, Managing Director and CEO of JetSynthesys Pvt. Ltd. said: “Today, 100MB has established itself as a popular social cricketing destination for millions of followers across the globe. With an aim to further strengthen the fan experience and engage the growing sports and gaming community, we are extremely excited to launch a quiz on the app”
Talking about the same, the legendary cricketer said, “The idea behind 100MB has always been to connect with sports fans on one platform, one destination where digital and sports come together. I am very excited to launch 100MB’s latest feature where all fans can come and test their sports knowledge and compete with each other.”
Sachin’s Cricket – Master Blasters (100MB) download
You can download this fun app on the Google Play store by clicking here.
People who use iOS devices can download it by clicking here.
Here are some more exciting features of the app:
- Live Chats and Discussions: You can interact live with Sachin Tendulkar and other cricketers like Suresh Raina, Mithali Raj etc.
- Match Schedules and Live Scores: You can keep yourself updated with live scores from cricket matches and can also keep a track of upcoming match schedules so that you don’t miss one.
- Unified Social Feed: You don’t have to keep a track of Sachin’s updates on different social media platform because you can find all his updates from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc on the single platform, that is, on 100 MB.
- Fan Wall: There is a live forum for fans where they can interact with their favorite cricketers.
- News stories: 100 MB churns out the authentic news stories from around the globe and is verified by the cricket icons.
- Earn While You Play: There are some exciting games that you can undertake and can also compete with other users to win some exciting prizes, rewards etc.
The app has 4.8 rating on Google Play Store and 4.7 rating on Apple store which means that cricket lovers are also loving this app by Tendulkar.
While talking about the app, Tendulkar had said last year, “Many of you and my friends have asked me what are you going to do in your second innings of life. The first innings went on for 24 years. There are a number of things which I am involved in, but something which I am looking forward to starting soon, in fact now, is the digital innings.”
He had further said, “It will allow me to get closer to my fans. My journey started as a 10-year-old who saw India win the World Cup in 1983, so in my song, what I have tried to do is thank all those cricketers who have helped me realize my dream, six World Cups that I have been. I was fond of music, but never thought I will sing a song,” he said. Among other things, all social media updates of Sachin will be available through the app.”
Have you tried this app yet? Well, if you are a cricket fan, you should try it once and if you are a Sachin fan, where have you been till date?