E-commerce has emerged as a great business in the last five years. There is now no need to set up the stone and brick shop, pay rent and electricity bills to sell the products. With the e-commerce websites, it is now easy for the vendors to reach the customers located at different geographical regions. The stone and brick shops cater to only a specific locality restricting the footfalls in the shop. However, with online selling, one can target any market as one desires. The small sellers who aim to have nationwide market often get stuck when it comes to the packaging of products and shipment. However, shopclues.com is a platform that caters to the needs of all kinds of vendors.
Shopclues Seller Central:
Shopclues is a great platform for sellers as it has the shortest Payment timeline, Uninterrupted merchant support, and transparent business terms. The reason why vendors choose Shopclues is that it picks, packs and ships the products on vendors’ behalf. The vendor can have a nationwide market via this platform. One can also avail services like Fulfillment, Marketing and Market intelligence on this e-commerce website.
Shopclues Seller Registration:
It is pretty easy to register on Shopclues as a seller. The registration is completely free and you can start selling products easily. Click here to register as a seller. The seller will have to pay only when he makes his sale. Here are the steps to register:
- Click here to register.
- Click on the ‘Merchant Registration’ option.
- You have to enter your basic information like your name, name of your online store, email, mobile number, business type etc.
- Click on Submit after filling all the mandatory information.
- In the next option, provide with the contact number and address which will be used by the courier Partners of Shopclues to pick up the products.
- You will be next asked for the bank details.
- After providing all the information correctly, read the seller service fee agreement and read the information carefully.
- You have successfully registered yourself and now you can arrange for catalogs for your online store.
Click here to know the commission structure.
Documents required for Registration on Shopclues:
- PAN: A PAN number is mandatory for tax purposes. In case of sole proprietorship, the PAN Card of the seller is required to be submitted. In the case of a registered company, the PAN card in name of the business is required.
- GSTIN: One needs to mandatorily have GST Identification Number to run an E-commerce business.
Shopclues Seller Login:
After you have successfully registered on the product-selling website, you can log in anytime using your credentials, by clicking: Seller Shopclues Login.
Shopclues also provides free training to the vendors who are new to the platform and look for some tips and guidelines about how to sell the products on the portal easily and effectively. However, one must need to be registered before getting access to the free training.
How To Sell?
Selling on Shopclues is pretty easy. After you have successfully registered and logged into the website, you have to upload the pictures of the products you are selling. Now sit back and relax as you will start getting orders. Fulfill the orders and receive the payments.
Shopclues has a weekly payment cycle Every Wednesday, the payment for all completed orders is electronically transferred to the given bank account.
Shopclues Seller Support:
Below are the contact numbers for Shopclues Seller Support for assistance to vendors.