It’s time to say Goodbye to the year 2018 and welcome a New Year with happy hearts. In many cultures around the world, January 1 of every year marks the change of year and it is marked as a National Holiday as well. People start partying and celebrating from the evening of 31st Dec in order to have a happening welcome of the new year at midnight when the clock strikes 12. We can witness amazing fireworks in big cities like Sydney, Dubai etc as people welcome the year with a bang. People, dance, sing, eat, drink and some go on a vacation.
While we celebrate in every possible way, there are soldiers who stay away from their friends and family and are on duty 24*7. They deserve happiness and celebrations just like us. When they are ready to sacrifice their lives for us, the least we can do is make them feel respected and loved. And now, as the nearest occasion to celebrate is New Year, why not celebrate with our soldiers?
One good way to make them a part of our celebrations is by making New Year Card for soldiers. We can never know how much relevance a simple greeting card can hold in a soldier’s life.
New Year Card For Indian Soldiers:
Below are some Greeting Card Design for Indian Army that you can give to the soldiers on the occasion of the new year. Have a look:
These greeting card for Indian Army soldiers will make them feel special and loved.
Thank You card for soldiers:
You can also send Thank you card. However, you do not need an occasion for that. Thank you cards can be sent during any time of the year.
How to make a Thank You card for soldiers?
Making a Thank you card is very simple. All you need is some love to showcase. Creativity isn’t the mandatory thing here. What matters more is your love and concern and the fact that you are actually thankful to the soldiers for their services. Have a look at some ideas:
Wondering what to write inside the greeting card? Well, below are some thank you message for Indian soldiers.
- Thank you for your sacrifices each day so my family can live in such a wonderful country!
- I support all our soldiers and their families. You guys do a great job by serving and protecting our country. Thank you so much!! Salute for all of you guys!
- Thank you so much for all that you do and for the family that was left behind while you were protecting mine. You are true heroes. Thank you for everything.
- May God bless you and keep you safe. Pray for your safe return home.
- Thank you for your bravery, loyalty, and courage. I love you all and God bless you!
A simple piece of paper can mean a lot to the heroes who stay far away from their homes and are ready to give away their lives for people they barely know.