- Make in India essay PDF
- Advantages of make in India
- Make in India Defence
- Make in India GD
Make in India is an initiative taken by the Indian government to encourage entrepreneurship. It was launched on 25th September 2014. Besides encouraging entrepreneurship, its aimed at many other objectives as well.
Make in India advantages:
- Encouraging Entrepreneurship: As mentioned above, motivating Indians to start up their own business to achieve personal objectives and help India grow.
- Encouraged Foreign Development Investment: Make in India encourage FDI in 25 sectors of India. As a result, Japan and India declared $12 billion (US dollars) “Japan-India Make in India Special Finance Facility” fund. This pushed investments in Indian firms to another level.
- Increased Job Opportunities: Make in India motivated entrepreneurs to start up their own business. This ultimately led to increased job opportunities for skilled as well as unskilled workers. Hence, the unemployment rate lowered down after the launch of Make in India initiative.
- New Mindsets: It also encouraged entrepreneurs to think out of the box. With this Make in India initiative, the Indian Government emerged out as a facilitator instead of being a regulatory body.
- Besides, the agricultural sector, increasing others sectors: In India, almost 75% of the people were engaged in the agricultural sector. Although, Make in India was a way to expand the secondary (i.e. manufacturing) sector as well as the tertiary (service) sector. This increased secondary and tertiary sectors’ contribution in GDP of the country.
- Boosting the Economy of India: The GDP of India increased with the launch of Make in India movement. This led to increased per capita income which ultimately means better living standards were developed in India in the past few years and will keep on developing as far as this campaign will run successfully.
Make in India essay PDF
Initially, Make in India faced lots of challenges. Later on, it was the fastest growing initiative ever taken by the government. It had a global recognition and was appreciated by many leaders Globally. According to an official study that was held in 2014, this campaign had over 2.1 billion global impressions on social media and reached approximately 3 billion fanbases on it’s official Facebook page. It also became the most talked about campaign in 2014 and 2015 as well. It was such a huge campaign that various schools and colleges held Make in India GD (Group Discussion) events, writing an essay on Make in India competitions, For and Against events were also held. Middle and Senior school students were asked to write Make in India essay in English, Hindi and all other languages. Many colleges held seminars to educate students about this initiative by showing them PPT on Make India Campaign.Make in India essay PDF download
Earlier FDI was allowed for about 74% in Space Industry, 49% in Defence Industry and 26% in Media of India. Although, FDI in these sectors were raised up to 100% due to Make in India Defence Industry, Space Industry, and Media Industry initiative. In total, Make in India aimed at permitting 100% FDI (Foreign Direct Investment) in 25 sectors. These are:
- Automobile Components
- Defense Manufacturing
- Electrical Machinery
- Electronic System Design and Manufacturing
- Food Processing
- IT and BPM
- Media Entertainment
- Oil and Gas
- Roads and Highways
- Renewable Energy
- Thermal Power
- Tourism and Hospitality
The Press Information Bureau is the press media of Nation. This initiative was officially released by PIB. Make in India PIB article states in depth information regarding this campaign. As per the reports in 2014 and subsequent years, Make in India campaign proved to be a huge success. It was appreciated and applauded by many, Globally.