November 14 of every year is celebrated as Children’s Day or Bal Diwas. This day marks as the birth anniversary of India’s First Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru who was lovingly called as Chacha Nehru by children. Nehru always emphasized the importance of giving love and affection to children and therefore, after his demise in the year 1964, it was decided to mark his birth anniversary as Children’s day to give him tribute.
Mr. Nehru said, “Children are like buds in a garden and should be carefully and lovingly nurtured, as they are the future of the nation and the citizens of tomorrow. Only through right education can a better order of society be built up.”
14 November 2018 Quotes:
On this beautiful day, here are some Children’s Day wishes that you can put as WhatsApp and Facebook status and forward to your loved ones:
- There are some things that we can’t buy, one of such things is our childhood. Enjoy the spirit of Children’s Day.
- Days filled with sunshine and clear skies. Days filled with playtime and merriment. Hope you enjoy these carefree days, Happy Children’s day.
- Climb every mountain, ford every stream, follow every rainbow, till you find your dream. Happy Children’s Day.
- Every Child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.
- Happy Children’s Day from a Child within me to a child within you.
- Every child is a different kind of flower, and, all together, make this world a beautiful garden. Happy Children’s Day.
Happy Children’s Day Images:
You can download the images below to send to your loved ones and children or put as your DP, or wallpaper.
Remembering Pandit Nehru on 14 November which is his birth anniversary, Prime Minister Narendra Modi wrote on Twitter, “Remembering our first Prime Minister, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru on his birth anniversary. We recall his contribution to our freedom struggle and during his tenure as Prime Minister.”