Indian Army is inviting applications for TES 41 (Technical Entry Scheme). The interested candidates can fill an online form to apply. After successfully completing 4 years of course at the training academy, the cadets will be granted permanent commission with the Indian Army in the rank of Lieutenant.
There is a total of 90 vacancies for TES 41 Batch. However, the digit is provisional and is subject to changes depending on the training capacity at the training academy.
Eligibility for TES 41:
- Only Unmarried males are eligible to apply.
- Should have passed the class 12th examination from any recognized education board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths combined.
- The candidate must not marry until they complete full training of 4 years. If a candidate does so, he will be discharged and will have to refund the whole expenditure that government incurred on him.
- The candidate must not be below 16 and a half years of age (that is the candidate shall not be born after 01 Jan 2003).
- The upper age limit is 19 and a half years of the first day in which the course is due to commence (that is the candidate shall not be born before 01 Jan 2000).
Apply for Indian Army TES 41:
The online application process began on 29 November 2018. The last date to apply is 27 November 2018. The interested candidates can apply by clicking here.
Please note that there is no application fee for all category candidates.
We suggest you to read the official notification before applying. Click here to read the official notification.
- The candidate should be fit physically and mentally.
- He should not have any disease or deficiency which may affect his performance of duties.
- He should not be underweight.
- The height should be minimum 157.5 cm. For Gorkhas and candidates belonging to North Eastern regions of India, the minimum acceptable height will be 5 cm less.