Canara Bank Recruitment 2018-19 apply online @https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/canpojmoct18/
Online applications have been invited from prospective candidates for the recruitment of Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade Scale-1 against notification Canara Bank recruitment 2018-19. Selected candidates will undergo a one-year training course “Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF)” recognized by UGC. Please refer to the details below to check out for the eligibility criteria and the selection process.
|S. No||Canara Bank 800 Probationary Officers||Details of the Position to be applied for|
|1.||Job Role||Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade Scale-1|
|3.||Official Advertisement/Detailed Public Notice – CB / RP / 1 / 2018|
|4.||Educational Qualification||Graduation Degree from recognized University with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline
Essential qualification – Operating & working knowledge in computer systems which a candidate must either possess or acquire within 6 months from the date of joining the Bank.
|5.||Breakup of Vacancies||Total Vacancies- 800, Category wise breakup:
|6.||Age Limit (As on 01.10.2018)||Minimum Age – 20 years, Maximum Age – 30 years
|7.||Salary & Emoluments (on successful completion of PGDBF course)||Pay Scale – JMGS – I
23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
The successful candidate needs to sign an Agreement / Security Bond to serve the Bank for a minimum period of Five (5) years from the date of joining
|8.||Application Fee||For General candidates – Rs. 708/ –(includes GST @18%)
For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs. 118 / – (includes GST @18%]
Online payment can be done by Debit Card, Credit Card or Internet Banking
|9.||Online Registration Start Date||23-Oct-2018|
|10.||Online Payment of Application Fees||13-Nov-2018|
|11.||Last Date of application||13-Nov-2018|
|12.||Download of Call letter for Exam||After 05-Dec-2018|
|13.||Date of Examination||23-Dec-2018|
How to Apply online on https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/canpojmoct18/ for recruitment of Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade
- Keep ready a valid personal e-mail ID. The registered e-mail id should be kept functional till completion of this selection process. All the communication will be sent to the candidates to the registered e-mail ID only
- For online registration click on https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/canpojmoct18/
- Upload photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure)
- Fill in personal details and the name should match with SSC/SSLC/X Standard Marks Card
- Prior to submission of the online application, it is advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” feature to verify details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Submission of incorrect/false information in the online application will lead to disqualification
- Candidate will be taken to pay the fees online via the selected mode of payment Debit Card, Credit Card or Internet Banking
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- After successful registration, take system generated print-out of Registered Online Application and e-receipt.
- If e-receipt is not generated, the online transaction may not have been successful
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without proper passport size photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
- Retain a copy of the final online application print out along with Registration Number & Password safely for records
Selection to the post of Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade will be done by Online Objective Test followed by Group Discussion and Interview. The medium of examination will be English and Hindi with the online objective test pattern as below. Duration of online exam will be 2 hours.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Medium of examination|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||English &Hindi|
|General Awareness||50||50||English &Hindi|
Please note that there is a penalty of 0.25 marks for every wrong question answered.
Please Note :
- Candidates are requested to read the contents of the advertisement and ensure their eligibility before applying for the post as on the cut-off date which is 13-Nov-2018.
- The process of Registration of application is complete only when the fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for fee payment which is 13-Nov-2018
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website for details and updates