Railways is a major mode of transport in India because of cheap rates. These days, people have to book tickets 3-4 months in advance in order to get a reserved seat in Sleeper or AC class. Many often people have to cancel their ticket at the last moment due to a change in plans. However, they are not aware of the cancellation charge and often get worried about it.
The cancellation charge depends upon the class of travel and the time of cancellation. With the Train Ticket Cancellation Charges Calculator, it becomes easy for you to know about the cancellation charges.
Railway Ticket Cancellation Charges Calculator:
We are providing you with the IRCTC Ticket Cancellation Charges Calculator so that you can know how much you will be charged for canceling a ticket. Use this Train Ticket Cancellation Charges Calculator 2018 by filling the required fields.
Train Ticket Cancellation Rules:
- If you cancel a confirmed ticket 48 hours before the departure time, you will be charged Rs 240 for AC First Class Ticket, Rs 200 for AC 2 Tier, and Rs 180 for AC 3 Tier and AC Chair Car. Rs 120 will be deducted if you cancel a sleeper ticket and Rs 60 for second class.
- If you cancel a confirmed ticket between 12 to 48 hours of the departure of the train, then 25% of the fare will be deducted as a cancellation charge.
- If a confirmed ticket is canceled between 4 to 12 hours of the departure of the train, 50% of the fare will be deducted as cancelation charge.
- If the confirm ticket is not canceled before 4 hours of the departure of the train, then 100% fare will be charged as a cancellation charge.
- You will not get any refund if you cancel a confirmed Tatkal ticket.