The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)is conducting Group D Level 1 examination this year to fill in a total of 62,907 vacancies PAN India. RRB will conduct a computer-based test which will be followed by a Physical efficiency test. The candidates from the General category will have to score a minimum of 40% in the Computer-based test in order to qualify for the physical efficiency test. For the reserved category candidates, the pass percentage is 30%.
The Railway Recruitment Board has recently released the admit cards for Group D exam. Here’s how you can download the admit card.
Download RRB Group D Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) by clicking here: http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/
- Dated 09/10/2018 Click on Notification CEN-02/2018 which reads ‘Click here to download e-call letter, Exam City, and Date advice and SC/ST travel authority (Level-1 posts).
- You can directly download your admit card by clicking here.
- Enter your Registration number in the User Id column and put your date of birth as your password.
- Enter the security code and click on Login.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a print out as well.
Find your date of exam, city, and center on the admit card.
In case you have forgotten your registration number, click here.
RRB’s official website also provides mock tests that the candidates can attempt before appearing for the exam. User Id and password are required to appear for the same. Click here to appear for the mock test.
To keep yourself updated about other employment opportunities by RRB, keep a close check on its official website. You can also bookmark our website to know about the latest government jobs in various sectors like bank, railways, research, etc.